Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
Type: Full Time
Integration Support Specialist
PayMe is a Tel Aviv based FinTech startup that provides the world’s leading 360 financial solution for small businesses.
PayMe’s platform enables every small business to:
- Accept payments online & in person.
- Pay vendors easily and automatically.
- Access real time funding & Credit as needed.
- Access full invoicing and bookkeeping solution.
- Use multiple pre-integrated 3rd party services.
We’re targeting one of the largest markets in the world. Small businesses represent 99% of the world’s businesses and 60% of the global GDP and yet, they are the most overlooked and underserved segment in the economy. PayMe is leveling the playing field and helps these entrepreneurs succeed by taking all the hassle and headache off their plate and giving them the tools to focus on their core activity. We believe you should “Let The Baker Bake!”
What’s unique about PayMe?
We’ve entered our rapid growth and expansion stage and are planned to grow from 50 to 200+ employees over the next year. This is your opportunity to join a rapidly growing company, have an immediate impact on the product and the company’s evolution.
We are currently processing billions in volume for 80,000+ businesses and we’re just getting started. If you are talented, humble and ambitious – now is the best time to join a rapidly scaling rocket ship where you can make an impact and be a significant part of our journey.
About the Opportunity:
PayMe is looking for a talented Integration Support specialist. The Integration Support specialist is expected to be an expert of all our supported products, understand them in-depth and take ownership of issues raised by customers, as well as by internal teams. You will need to understand our integration and detect customer issues. You will research, resolve and provide technical solutions, and work closely with the R&D. You will solve product gaps through new integrations to increase usage and satisfaction, while improving PayMe’s products through integrated solutions and ease of onboarding. You must be a curious, diligent, innovative, problem solver. A team player with a strong motivation to succeed.
What you’ll be doing:
- Act as the technical expert to help our clients achieve their goals and leverage their existing partnerships collaborating with us.
- Collaborate with product managers on building the business case and impact product roadmap for new integrations.
- Work in conjunction with Customer Success and Partner Marketing to ensure client facing teams are best equipped to leverage new integrations.
- Analyze clients’ requirements from technical and functional perspectives and fit solutions by having a deep understanding of our system and products’ capabilities.
- Build, monitor, and execute joint integration project plans with clients.
- Work closely with enterprise clients and provide end-to-end support during their onboarding process.
- Support Sales and Account Management efforts (presales and post-sales) for our highly strategic merchants as a technical subject matter expert.
- Own public-facing SDKs, APIs, integration guides, and support documents.
- Initiate and take part in designing and improving processes, tools, features, and products.
- BSc in computer science/engineering (or equivalent) – A Big Plus!
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in one of the following positions: SW engineer, field engineering, integrations engineer, technical account manager, solution architect/ systems analyst.
- Experience in leading on-site customer facing global integration projects (involving Client-Server, Server-Server integrations) including internal and external stakeholders from R&D and Product Management teams.
- Proven technical experience with capability to read and understand code (Java/HTML/JS/etc.).
- Experience with large-scale production services and databases – SQL, NoSQL, KQL.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills including demonstrated experience communicating technical information.
- Ability to manage A to Z the entire integration process, from initial identification of value, integration development, release and go to market.
- An independent, self-starter, with a “can-do approach”.
- Familiarity with the Shopify, BigCommerce, Magento and Salesforce ecosystems – advantage
- Experience in Payments Ecommerce or SAAS company, within a customer or partner facing role – advantage.
- Superb English writing and communication skills
- Prior B2B SaaS experience – advantage
Culture at PayMe:
Our philosophy centers around end-to-end ownership, which means that every team member is empowered and accountable. We love independent contributors that are fast learners and problem solvers by nature. We love positive people that are proactive about improving things and don’t accept the status quo.
We believe true innovation comes from a deep understanding of your area of responsibility so each team member is expected to be an expert in their field and know the ins and outs of how things really work.
We know the best people want to work alongside the very best and tackle the most challenging problems at a global scale. We have high standards and high expectations from one another. We set ambitious goals and work together to accomplish them. Excuses are for other people… We deliver
Please send your CV to: email@example.com