Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
Type: Full Time
PayMe is a Tel Aviv based FinTech startup that provides the world’s leading 360 financial solution for small businesses.
PayMe’s platform enables every small business to:
- Accept payments online & in person.
- Pay vendors easily and automatically.
- Access real time funding & Credit as needed.
- Access full invoicing and bookkeeping solution.
- Use multiple pre-integrated 3rd party services.
We’re targeting one of the largest markets in the world. Small businesses represent 99% of the world’s businesses and 60% of the global GDP and yet, they are the most overlooked and underserved segment in the economy. PayMe is leveling the playing field and helps these entrepreneurs succeed by taking all the hassle and headache off their plate and giving them the tools to focus on their core activity. We believe you should “Let The Baker Bake!”
What’s unique about PayMe?
We’ve entered our rapid growth and expansion stage and are planned to grow from 50 to 200+ employees over the next year. This is your opportunity to join a rapidly growing company, have an immediate impact on the product and the company’s evolution.
We are currently processing billions in volume for 80,000+ businesses and we’re just getting started. If you are talented, humble and ambitious – now is the best time to join a rapidly scaling rocket ship where you can make an impact and be a significant part of our journey.
About the Opportunity:
We’re looking for a data obsessed professional eager to extract insights from data to create more value for us and our customers.
This position will include responsibilities for both our data integrity, and generating business and product insights based on data.
What you’ll be doing:
- Financial Integrity : Ongoing responsibility to ensure data integrity across all systems.
- Monitors : Develop monitors to ensure ongoing data integrity.
- Data Visualization : Build insightful tools, dashboards, and complex reports.
- Decision-Support : Be involved in key decision points and assist various teams in making thoughtful, data-driven decisions
- Support Machine Learning Initiatives : Collaborate with our data science team to develop ML models and ensure the quality and reliability of data.
- Strategy and Product Growth : Partner with product and business professionals to establish data-driven policies and strategies.
- 3+ years hands-on experience as a data or business analyst.
- Expert SQL skills.
- Experience in working with EasyQuery, PowerBI, Looker and Tableau (or similar tools).
- Experience with Python (Pandas, Numpy, scikit-learn) – An Advantage
- Analytical and detail oriented; quick-thinker, fast learner, problem solver.
- Ability to form strong, meaningful, and lasting connections with others, enabling smooth and continued collaborative relationships.
- Startup mentality – A Must.
Culture at PayMe:
Our philosophy centers around end-to-end ownership, which means that every team member is empowered and accountable. We love independent contributors that are fast learners and problem solvers by nature. We love positive people that are proactive about improving things and don’t accept the status quo.
We believe true innovation comes from a deep understanding of your area of responsibility so each team member is expected to be an expert in their field and know the ins and outs of how things really work.
We know the best people want to work alongside the very best and tackle the most challenging problems at a global scale. We have high standards and high expectations from one another. We set ambitious goals and work together to accomplish them. Excuses are for other people… We deliver
Please send your CV to: email@example.com