Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
Type: Full Time
PayMe is a Tel Aviv based FinTech startup that provides the world’s leading 360 financial solution for small businesses.
PayMe’s platform enables every small business to:
- Accept payments online & in person.
- Pay vendors easily and automatically.
- Access real time funding & Credit as needed.
- Access full invoicing and bookkeeping solution.
- Use multiple pre-integrated 3rd party services.
We’re targeting one of the largest markets in the world. Small businesses represent 99% of the world’s businesses and 60% of the global GDP and yet, they are the most overlooked and underserved segment in the economy. PayMe is leveling the playing field and helps these entrepreneurs succeed by taking all the hassle and headache off their plate and giving them the tools to focus on their core activity. We believe you should “Let The Baker Bake!”
What’s unique about PayMe?
We’ve entered our rapid growth and expansion stage and are planned to grow from 50 to 200+ employees over the next year. This is your opportunity to join a rapidly growing company, have an immediate impact on the product and the company’s evolution.
We are currently processing billions in volume for 80,000+ businesses and we’re just getting started. If you are talented, humble and ambitious – now is the best time to join a rapidly scaling rocket ship where you can make an impact and be a significant part of our journey.
About the Opportunity:
We’re looking for a no-code / low-code specialist with experience with leading no-code tools like Airtable, Make (formerly Integromat), Zapier, Bubble and others.
This position is part of our no-code team – creating internal & external tools, automating manual processes and building full scale products – helping us scale quickly.
You’ll be working closely with teams across the company including product, customer success, Sales etc.
What you’ll be doing:
- Plan, develop and document internal & external tools using no-code toos.
- Work closely with teams across the company – helping automate manual processes.
- Build full-scale products as part of the company’s offering that are suitable for no-code technology.
- Make improvements and enhancements for existing tools & products.
- Act as an expert adviser for team members across the company creating simple no-code solutions and automations.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with leading no-code tools such as Zapier, Make (formerly Integromat), Airtable, Bubble and others.
- 2+ years of experience with Web APIs including JSONs and other data formats.
- Ability to manage A to Z the entire integration process, from initial identification of value, integration development, release and go to market.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills including demonstrated experience communicating technical information.
- Superb English writing and communication skills
- An independent, self-starter, with a “can-do approach”.
Culture at PayMe:
Our philosophy centers around end-to-end ownership, which means that every team member is empowered and accountable. We love independent contributors that are fast learners and problem solvers by nature. We love positive people that are proactive about improving things and don’t accept the status quo.
We believe true innovation comes from a deep understanding of your area of responsibility so each team member is expected to be an expert in their field and know the ins and outs of how things really work.
We know the best people want to work alongside the very best and tackle the most challenging problems at a global scale. We have high standards and high expectations from one another. We set ambitious goals and work together to accomplish them. Excuses are for other people… We deliver
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org