Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
Type: Full Time
Office Manager & PA
PayMe is a Tel Aviv based FinTech startup that provides the world’s leading 360 financial solution for small businesses.
PayMe’s platform enables every small business to:
- Accept payments online & in person.
- Pay vendors easily and automatically.
- Access real time funding & Credit as needed.
- Access full invoicing and bookkeeping solution.
- Use multiple pre-integrated 3rd party services.
We’re targeting one of the largest markets in the world. Small businesses represent 99% of the world’s businesses and 60% of the global GDP and yet, they are the most overlooked and underserved segment in the economy. PayMe is leveling the playing field and helps these entrepreneurs succeed by taking all the hassle and headache off their plate and giving them the tools to focus on their core activity. We believe you should “Let The Baker Bake!”
What’s unique about PayMe?
We’ve entered our rapid growth and expansion stage and are planned to grow from 50 to 200+ employees over the next year. This is your opportunity to join a rapidly growing company, have an immediate impact on the product and the company’s evolution.
We are currently processing billions in volume for 80,000+ businesses and we’re just getting started. If you are talented, humble and ambitious – now is the best time to join a rapidly scaling rocket ship where you can make an impact and be a significant part of our journey.
About the Opportunity:
We’re looking for an Office Manager that will also act as the personal assistant to the founders of PayMe, and manage our awesome office in TLV.
The main responsibilities of this role are to ensure smooth operations of the office, create and maintain a pleasant work environment, while maintaining high levels of organizational effectiveness. If you are a team player with the ability to work independently and move mountains – this position is an amazing opportunity to join a fast-growing start-up and work in a dynamic and challenging role.
What you’ll be doing:
Daily Office Management:
- Take care of the office’s “look & feel”, ensure a pleasant working environment.
- Operate all aspects of office logistics and suppliers, including food supply, office supply & office maintenance.
- Take full responsibility for front desk activities. Greet, assist and direct interviewers, visitors and employees.
- Serve as point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, procurement & equipment inventory alongside IT.
- Ensure the office work-environment is kept and organized to a high standard.
- Negotiate and manage vendor relationships in the fields of office supplies, information services, telecom, equipment etc.
- Coordinate business travel – book flights, hotels, event tickets & conferences.
- Organize happy Hour activity each week.
- Work closely with the Finance department – assist with invoices, expenses, etc.
- Work closely and assist our management – including the CEO and Co-Founder with all relevant administrative work, logistics, managing calendar, meetings, and events. Be discreet and handle all activities with high confidentiality.
- Taking on the founders administrative tasks, including special projects, online research, personal assignments and assisting with any administrative request.
- 2 + years of experience in a similar position within a startup/high-tech environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, in both Hebrew and English.
- Excellent familiarity with Microsoft Office & Google tools.
- Assertive personality, organized, with attention to detail.
- Great team player, people person with a sunny personality & service oriented.
- Good at juggling tasks and ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- Experience with office administrative responsibilities, systems, and procedures.
Culture at PayMe:
Our philosophy centers around end-to-end ownership, which means that every team member is empowered and accountable. We love independent contributors that are fast learners and problem solvers by nature. We love positive people that are proactive about improving things and don’t accept the status quo.
We believe true innovation comes from a deep understanding of your area of responsibility so each team member is expected to be an expert in their field and know the ins and outs of how things really work.
We know the best people want to work alongside the very best and tackle the most challenging problems at a global scale. We have high standards and high expectations from one another. We set ambitious goals and work together to accomplish them. Excuses are for other people… We deliver.