Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
Type: Full Time
Technical Product Manager
PayMe is a Tel Aviv based FinTech startup that provides the world’s leading 360 financial solution for small businesses.
PayMe’s platform enables every small business to:
- Accept payments online & in person.
- Pay vendors easily and automatically.
- Access real time funding & Credit as needed.
- Access full invoicing and bookkeeping solution.
- Use multiple pre-integrated 3rd party services.
We’re targeting one of the largest markets in the world. Small businesses represent 99% of the world’s businesses and 60% of the global GDP and yet, they are the most overlooked and underserved segment in the economy. PayMe is leveling the playing field and helps these entrepreneurs succeed by taking all the hassle and headache off their plate and giving them the tools to focus on their core activity. We believe you should “Let The Baker Bake!”
What’s unique about PayMe?
We’ve entered our rapid growth and expansion stage and are planned to grow from 50 to 200+ employees over the next year. This is your opportunity to join a rapidly growing company, have an immediate impact on the product and the company’s evolution.
We are currently processing billions in volume for 80,000+ businesses and we’re just getting started. If you are talented, humble and ambitious – now is the best time to join a rapidly scaling rocket ship where you can make an impact and be a significant part of our journey.
About the opportunity:
- Take full ownership of specific products and manage the entire lifecycle, from ideation and business case through launch and growth.
- Create a product roadmap while turning incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans.
- Serve as the product leader of the agile development team, create user stories and specs, lead planning work, and monitor KPIs.
- Communicate directly with customers and internal stakeholders to understand needs and analyze market requirements.
- Work daily with the R&D team, understand the technical dependencies, and make decisions on product features and priorities with optimizing the use of resources.
- 4+ years hands-on product management experience.
- A track record of designing & planning frictionless user experiences.
- Experience with complex platform products such as: Analytics, Payments, Risk Management.
- Ability to think of creative solutions to complex problems.
- An ability to explain complex concepts and ideas in a simple and clear way to people from various backgrounds.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills with a track record of aligning different teams’ priorities to drive commitment to a shared goal.
- To be self-organized, process driven and love to measure everything.
- Experience in working intensively with technical teams.
- Worked in an “Agile” development environment.
Nice to have experience:
- Have experience with APIs.
- Have experience with FinTech and payments specifically.
- Have experience with data centric tools such as Kibana, Tableau etc.
- Have a technical background.
Culture at PayMe:
Our philosophy centers around end-to-end ownership, which means that every team member is empowered and accountable. We love independent contributors that are fast learners and problem solvers by nature. We love positive people that are proactive about improving things and don’t accept the status quo.
We believe true innovation comes from a deep understanding of your area of responsibility so each team member is expected to be an expert in their field and know the ins and outs of how things really work.
We know the best people want to work alongside the very best and tackle the most challenging problems at a global scale. We have high standards and high expectations from one another. We set ambitious goals and work together to accomplish them. Excuses are for other people… We deliver.