Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
Type: Full Time
Customer Support Team Lead - Maternity Leave Replacement
PayMe is a Tel Aviv based FinTech startup that provides the world’s leading 360 financial solution for small businesses.
PayMe’s platform enables every small business to:
- Accept payments online & in person.
- Pay vendors easily and automatically.
- Access real time funding & Credit as needed.
- Access full invoicing and bookkeeping solution.
- Use multiple pre-integrated 3rd party services.
We’re targeting one of the largest markets in the world. Small businesses represent 99% of the world’s businesses and 60% of the global GDP and yet, they are the most overlooked and underserved segment in the economy. PayMe is leveling the playing field and helps these entrepreneurs succeed by taking all the hassle and headache off their plate and giving them the tools to focus on their core activity. We believe you should “Let The Baker Bake!”
What’s unique about PayMe?
We’ve entered our rapid growth and expansion stage and are planned to grow from 50 to 200+ employees over the next year. This is your opportunity to join a rapidly growing company, have an immediate impact on the product and the company’s evolution.
We are currently processing billions in volume for 80,000+ businesses and we’re just getting started. If you are talented, humble and ambitious – now is the best time to join a rapidly scaling rocket ship where you can make an impact and be a significant part of our journey.
About the opportunity:
We are looking for a Customer Support Team Leader to join our growing and evolving team. The Support Team leader combines management skills with a technical approach to enable us to deliver the highest level of support to our users.
As a Team Leader, you will actively assist with troubleshooting technical support issues to your team and with the transfer of knowledge about our process according to our SLA.
You will be the main part of our support channel and constitutionally build our customers’ trust in our product and increase their loyalty.
Guiding the team members through daily tasks, handling the tasks that require more responsibility, supervising the work is being done according to the guidelines, strengthening team members capabilities to improve the overall support experience.
What you will be doing:
- Taking full ownership of all Customer Support assignments and responsibilities.
- Developing Methodologies, building workflows and defining all support operations.
- Ensure that all customer inquiries and issues are solved correctly and in a prompt and professional manner.
- Building, training and guiding the local support team.
- Create skill ownerships and help all team members develop and grow.
- Own the support queue and stand up to our SLAs.
- Create and maintain processes with our R&D and Product team.
- Oversee performance and team KPIs.
- Ability to work with stakeholders from various teams.
- Building a bridge and voice of the Support agents to the management.
- Review and oversee all assigned customer support activities.
- Assisting team members solving issues and escalation as needed.
- Handling tasks that require more responsibility.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the Support Team.
- Act as a senior agent who will drive customer satisfaction through customer support.
- Provide direct supervision of the technical support staff which may include: Evaluations, and disciplinary actions.
- Be the point of contact when it comes to technical escalations.
- Record and track team SLAs and workflows.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- High level of service orientation.
- Previous experience of handling a team for 2 years.
- Experience in ticketing platform.
- Fluent English speaker.
- Experience with Zendesk or a similar platform.
- Data & Analytical knowledge is a plus
- Tech savvy, ability to manage and prioritize multiple investigations.
- Time management – set & meet deadlines for assigned investigations.
- Strong problem solving/troubleshooting skills and communication with different departments.
- Can-do approach, out-of-the-box-thinking abilities and committed to constantly improving and willingness to enhance your technical skills.
- Team player and fast learner with excellent social skills.
- Customer service experience from a Tech Company/Startup – Must.
- Previous work experience with Jira, BigQuery, Confluence and Postman is a huge plus.
Character traits we’re looking for:
Culture at PayMe:
Our philosophy centers around end-to-end ownership, which means that every team member is empowered and accountable. We love independent contributors that are fast learners and problem solvers by nature. We love positive people that are proactive about improving things and don’t accept the status quo.
We believe true innovation comes from a deep understanding of your area of responsibility so each team member is expected to be an expert in their field and know the ins and outs of how things really work.
We know the best people want to work alongside the very best and tackle the most challenging problems at a global scale. We have high standards and high expectations from one another. We set ambitious goals and work together to accomplish them. Excuses are for other people… We deliver.