Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
Type: Full Time
Collection Operations Specialist
PayMe is a Tel Aviv based FinTech startup that provides the world’s leading 360 financial solution for small businesses.
PayMe’s platform enables every small business to:
- Accept payments online & in person.
- Pay vendors easily and automatically.
- Access real time funding & Credit as needed.
- Access full invoicing and bookkeeping solution.
- Use multiple pre-integrated 3rd party services.
We’re targeting one of the largest markets in the world. Small businesses represent 99% of the world’s businesses and 60% of the global GDP and yet, they are the most overlooked and underserved segment in the economy. PayMe is leveling the playing field and helps these entrepreneurs succeed by taking all the hassle and headache off their plate and giving them the tools to focus on their core activity. We believe you should “Let The Baker Bake!”
What’s unique about PayMe?
We’ve entered our rapid growth and expansion stage and are planned to grow from 50 to 200+ employees over the next year. This is your opportunity to join a rapidly growing company, have an immediate impact on the product and the company’s evolution.
We are currently processing billions in volume for 80,000+ businesses and we’re just getting started. If you are talented, humble and ambitious – now is the best time to join a rapidly scaling rocket ship where you can make an impact and be a significant part of our journey.
About the Opportunity:
At the core of this position, you will be responsible for ensuring that the company receives all necessary payments from debtors, resolve client inconsistencies, collect overdue payments and assist in all operations connected to sellers’ debt.
What you’ll be doing:
- Monitor accounts to identify outstanding debts.
- Investigate historical data for each debt or bill.
- Find and contact clients to ask about their overdue payments.
- Take actions to encourage timely debt payments.
- Process payments and refunds.
- Resolve billing and customer credit issues.
- Update account status records and collection efforts.
- Report on collection activity and accounts receivable status.
- Service-oriented personality with a can-do attitude.
- 2+ years experience in a similar role in a technological environment.
- Fluent English – advanced proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Detail-oriented and capable of handling multiple responsibilities.
- Experience with Zendesk, Google Calendar, Gmail, and Slack – a big plus.
- Strategic, Decisive, collaborative, innovative.
- Familiarity with our industry is a plus.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Multi-tasking abilities.
Culture at PayMe:
Our philosophy centers around end-to-end ownership, which means that every team member is empowered and accountable. We love independent contributors that are fast learners and problem solvers by nature. We love positive people that are proactive about improving things and don’t accept the status quo.
We believe true innovation comes from a deep understanding of your area of responsibility so each team member is expected to be an expert in their field and know the ins and outs of how things really work.
We know the best people want to work alongside the very best and tackle the most challenging problems at a global scale. We have high standards and high expectations from one another. We set ambitious goals and work together to accomplish them. Excuses are for other people… We deliver.